Tuesday, June 21, 2016

INHERENT JEWELRY



Ever wish you had that one piece of jewelry you could put on with anything and know it was going to work?  That’s what I call my “go to “ piece.,  For me it is one of these (because I always wear black pants) . I am a “Spummer” as  my color buddies like to call me.  So to wear a black necklace, I have to have silver in it or a stone like pyrite which is reflective





Or if I need a longer necklace,
 I wear this

 

                                 This is an example with the use of pyrite




If you are smaller scaled and always wearing black pants like I
do, you might try something like this                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           For more on  this subject and to understand what might work for you, stay tuned.  There will be more in my next posts.



No comments:

Post a Comment